Flour mill

Este molino de forma circular pertenece a la iglesia y a día de hoy conserva la acequia por la que entraba el agua para su funcionamiento. Según un documento del Archivo Municipal en 1789 ya estaba construido

The church mill is a popular construction of stone and adobe. In this way
The circular canal, which still preserves the irrigation ditch through which the water used to enter for
its operation.
According to a document in the Municipal Archives, it was already built in 1789.
In the first decade of the s. XX a restoration was carried out in order to create a new
interpretation center.
Today, the entire operating mechanism has been preserved.

Ruta de las Fuentes